§.1 General information1. This policy applies to the website, which operates at the url: www.unison.com.pl
2. The Operator of the service and the Administrator of personal data is Unison Sp. z o.o. ul. Przemysłowa 25, 83-031 Cieplewo, commune of Pruszcz Gdański.
3. The operator's e-mail contact address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily to the Website.
5. The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of an offer or an information
- Through data voluntarily entered to the forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By storing cookies in the terminal equipment.
§.2 Selected data protection methods used by the Operator1. Logins and personal data entries are protected in the data transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the data are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a manner that only the operator who has the key can read it. This protects the data in case the database is stolen from the server.
3. User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally as it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is currently the modern standard for storing user passwords.
4. The Operator periodically changes its administrator passwords.
5. In order to protect the data, the Operator regularly makes backups.
6. An important element of data protection is regular update of all software used by the Operator for processing personal data, which in particular includes regular updates of programming components.
§.3 Hosting1. The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of home.pl
§.4 Your rights and additional information on the use of your personal data1. In some cases, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients; it happens when it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients as:
- hosting company as of the principles of personal data processing
- authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to fulfil the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the benefit of the Administrator
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- personal data amendment,
- personal data removal,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
5. You are entitled to complain about the Administrator's actions to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
7. Activities consisting of automated decision making, including profiling, may be undertaken in relation to you in order to provide services under the concluded agreement and to conduct direct marketing by the Administrator.
8. Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
§.5 Your rights and additional information on the use of your personal data1. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if any.
2. The website may save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The website may, in some cases, save information to facilitate the linking of data included in a form with a specific e-mail address of the user which has filled in the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears as part of the url on the website containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to handle a service request or business contact, register services, etc. Each time the context and description of a specific form shall clearly indicate what it is used for.
§. 6 Administrator Logins1. Information about user actions on the website may be subject to login. Such data is used to manage the website.
2. The Operator uses re-marketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages with the user's actions on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him or her, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. The technological condition for such actions is that cookies are enabled.
4. The Operator applies a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. it can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a particular sub-page, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Website User and are designed to use the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they have been stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The Operator of the Website becomes the entity that places cookies on the terminal equipment of the Website User and obtains access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- access to your personal data,
- to maintain the Website User session (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each sub-page of the Website;
- to achieve objectives specified above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
6. Software for web browsing - usually by default - allows to store cookies in the user's terminal device. Users of the Website can change settings in this area. Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help section or documentation of the Internet browser.
8. Cookies placed in the terminal equipment of the Website User may also be used by entities that cooperate with the Operator of the Website, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
2. To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: